Sunday, January 1, 2023

No One Was Hungover

We worked and spent time as a family on New Year's Eve.  We didn't go to my in-law's house because they weren't feeling well.   So we did our thing, like it was a normal night. Only close to midnight my husband and son and I went out to watch our house. 

You may remember from the past that my husband has a show counting down on the house.  He's masked the whole house out and videos of Christmasy things play for December. Then, on New Year's Eve, the house counts down.  

I would bet we have the only house that counts down to New Years with their family.   We celebrated, danced about (my daughter couldn't wake up, just like most other years) and then forty seconds later we heard the houses on either side counting down. 

What had happened?  Janet Jacksin's nipple I'd venture to guess.   That "Wardrobe Malfunction" caused live television to move to a bit longer than a few seconds delay.   

Our house was two seconds off.   Not bad for a house.  

We went to sleep and no one work up with a hangover because none of use were drinking.  We celebrated with Apple Cider (juice)  

No comments:

Post a Comment