Thursday, January 5, 2023

I Forgot I Forgot!

Last night was getting late and I needed to get to sleep as I had an appointment at seven-forty in the morning.   I had three alarms set and for some reason, the first two didn't go off.  I was sleepy when I set them, but I don't know how I could have gotten two wrong.   

It didn't matter though because the third alarm woke me up and out I dashed, with time to spare to get a chai tea latte at Starbucks on the way.  

My morning went off without a hitch and I came home, arriving at the same time as my husband returned from taking my son to school.   My daughter was still asleep so he and I went upstairs for some time with, "the boys" as the guinea pigs are called from time to time here. 

The Tiny Girl Bored:  My daughter is tracked out and all alone at home this week.  She and I are doing some things, but she wants to be alone some of the time and I have to work some of the time.   We had some good times today.   

The Big Boy Rule Breaker:  My son couldn't sleep last night so he got up to get something to eat.  He took his father's iPad and proceeded to do things on it for some time until he was caught.   He was upset that surprisingly he lost screens for today.   I don't understand how he was so surprised.  

No comments:

Post a Comment