Sunday, January 15, 2023

Up Late, Two Nights Now

I'm not well completely, but I'm not as sick as I was.  I moved very slowly today.   I got some motivation tonight because in less than twelve hours our web site goes live and I am so not ready for it but it has to go sometime.   I'm not getting any social media done at all, but I am spending a lot of time with my daughter.  

We've had a lot of fun. 

The Tiny Girl Helper:  My daughter helped me in a lot of things while I was very confused and lying in the bed two days ago.  The next day she helped, but a decent percentage of the helping things needed me to get up to find something she needed or show her how to do something.   But her heart was pure golden love, and I love her very much for it.  

The Fast Boy Update:  My son is doing black diamond ski runs now.   It would appear he takes after his father when it comes to skiing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment