Monday, January 2, 2023

I Can't Do It

I have a job to do that I can't physically get done in time.  I keep hoping it will get faster and I'll be able to confirm the links and update the database with relevant information, but there are hundreds of links to go and they all take time.   

My web developer has a go live date of the ninth or eleventh.   I just don't think I can possibly do everything in time.  I'm ignoring everything else that I can so I can focus on this one thing.   My husband has tried to help, but he can't work any faster.   

We may have to move the launch date.  I hate that we might have to.  I'm not giving up yet. 

The Waterlogged Children:  My children were outside on January 2nd, playing with neighbors and the garden hose.   They were all wet.   They got towels, but weren't particularly bothered by being wet.   IN JANUARY!   When a week ago it was in the teens.  My word weather this year is wild.  

No comments:

Post a Comment