Monday, January 30, 2023

Hello Luna

Allergic reaction update:  The resin is covered up and things aren't getting worse so far, but I also tried to be exceptionally careful with the hay in the Guinea pigs area.   I slept again for another long time, getting out of bed after 4PM.  Although we were up until 3AM working on a video to release. 

I purchased Emo, the little interactive robot. He's fun, has some cute dances and walks around on tables or counters, and doesn't fall off, mostly.   We now have Luna, who has wheels and rolls around on the floor.  She's much faster and is really darling.  We're trying to get her reactions timed better with voice recognition and then we'll put her in a few videos.   If we can make the videos in just the right way, it might get a lot more views than out 3D printing videos. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son called my daughter a bitch today when she took the guinea pig away from him.   He told her no one liked her when he lost screens for it.   I told him he was lucky it was his father doling out the punishments because I'm not that nice.   He is going to have to suffer before he gets the message, I fear. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter was so mad at me for telling her, "a little to the left" so she wouldn't run into a sharp corner going at speed.   She said it was because she was blind!  I didn't say the same thing to her brother, she stated.  (She was mad.)  I told her if her brother was sick and we took him to the doctor and then if she was sick at a different point and we took her to the doctor, should the doctor prescribe the same thing when they each had different reasons for being sick?  As parents we help each of you in the way we think is needed and nothing more.  Maybe she understood.  She was still very mad at me for a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment