Tuesday, September 1, 2020

So Many Lessons

My son's Montessiori school tracks the lessons he has.   The lesson tree is exhaustive and highly detailed. I tried to get a screenshot of the full list, but it just wasn't possible.   Here's a portion of what he's being exposed to and taught at school:

If you click on it, you might be able to expand it and see the detail.   It goes on for pages below what I could see, as well as off to the right that I would have to scroll to.   I'm sure other schools have curriculum similar in complexity, it's just nice to see it all laid out like this and to be able to look at the level of introduction through mastery my son has of the various areas. 

The Big Boy Update:  When I picked my son up from school today I asked him what happened at school and if he wanted to tell me anything.   He didn't want to tell me about school but then he brightened up in the back seat and proudly told me, "I do know that if I could be an ice cream flavor, I would be salted caramel."

The Tiny Girl Chronicles: My daughter's schedule for school is also busy.   Here's what her week looks like right now.   We had the addition of O&M to the schedule in the next few days.   It's a busy week for her and a lot of Google Meets. 



No comments:

Post a Comment