Saturday, April 21, 2018

Ladies Dinner

I just got back from a dinner out with some of my girlfriends.   Our hostess had bought a lot of wine.   Some people had a few glasses, some drank none.   We seemed to come around to exercise and fitness as a group a lot of the night and how drinking too much at night made it harder to get up at five o’clock in the morning to exercise the next day.

I haven’t been doing the amount of running I used to do and I’m excellent at sleeping late if not awakened by children early, but I didn’t drink tonight either.   I’m tired enough without the alcohol to add to it.  

It was a fun night with some funny friends.   It’s also past my bedtime so I’m going to finish this up and go straight to sleep.

The Big Boy Update:  We had some very windy weather with rain the other day, including a tornado watch for multiple hours.   My son looked outside and said to me “the fans are going cray out there”, using a shortened version of ‘crazy’ to be cool.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  When we were at dinner the other night with Helen as our waitress my daughter didn’t understand (and couldn’t see) that Helen was very busy.   She said hello to Helen every time she walked by.   She noticed there was someone else who was going by her chair as well, serving other tables.    As he walked by she said to him, “hello other person that’s not Helen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment