Friday, December 29, 2017

Annual Playlist Time

I have a playlist that’s been persistent on my devices since 2012.   Anything I download I put into this playlist because if I’m downloading it, I want to have it handy to play.   I don’t download album after album where the playlist would become unmanageable, it’s mostly some hits one at a time and a few albums here and there.  

Because of that the playlist stays relatively manageable.   But at the end of each year I have a reminder on my calendar to remove all the songs that aren’t that I’m not as interested in anymore—meaning I’ve overplayed them.  

I’m down to only thirty songs now.   It’s not a bad way to start the new year; I’m ready to find new music to add.

The Big Boy Update:  There was a restaurant we were talking about going to for lunch named, ’Spanky’s’.   My son asked, “does it mean that people that work there spank everyone?”

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  A package arrived yesterday.   My daughter asked her friend, Madison, if she could read the letters to her so she would know who the package is for.   She can spell very well and knows a lot more about reading than her brother in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment