Monday, April 4, 2016

Armpit Hair

I know, you’re thinking, “ew, I’m not sure I want to read this post.”   It’s not what you think.   I have this thing that’s happening to me that’s never happened to me before.    It’s probably been happing to ladies all along, only I’ve never been in this situation myself so I didn’t even know it existed: the hair from my head gets captured in my armpits.

Okay, it still sounds gross, I know, but let me explain.   Let’s say the weather has turned nice outside and you decide to wear a tank top shirt.   You get dressed and head out of the house.  You drop your children off at school and then go shopping at the grocery store.   As you walk around, selecting cabbages, tomatoes and cucumbers, when you pull your arm back from selecting an item your now long hair gets pinned by your arm against your body. 

It’s strange.   Still, I like the long hair enough to keep it for now. 

The Big Boy Update:  When my son was at Lego Land last week he was eating with my father-in-law and father but wasn’t feeling well and didn’t eat his hamburger.   When asked, Papa declined to eat the hamburger to which my son said, “Papa, you’re suppose to clean up everyone’s plate.”  And he was usually right, Papa is always good to help finishing off extra food.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter is in Detroit with my husband in preparation for a doctor’s visit tomorrow.   She had a bit of a rocky start to the trip, being inconsolable from the point they got to the airport until they got close to the gate when she finally calmed down.    She and my husband got in line to purchase some food before the flight and the lady in front of them accidentally spilt her water bottle onto my daughter’s pants.   More inconsolable followed.    Once they got into the plane she was fine though for the rest of the flight.   


No comments:

Post a Comment