Friday, March 11, 2016

TARDIS

My husband and son found something in the Lego catalog they thought I would really like. My husband ordered it and yesterday it arrived.  My son couldn't wait for dinner to be over so we opened it and I was excited to find a Doctor Who TARDIS Lego model.  

I've loved Doctor Who since I was a child and discovered it on PBS.  When it came back in 2005 I was thrilled and I've enjoyed watching every single show.  I'm looking forward to putting the model together, but my son can't wait.  He's asked me on no less than seven occasions to sit down with him and put it together.  It's not an easy model, but I do want to have him help.   I think he'll do a good job. 

Hopefully we'll have some time tomorrow to get some work done on it.  

The Big Boy Update:  my son has been shoving people at school and at home a lot lately.  We're getting incident reports and we're going to have to figure out what's going on.  Some of it is his gender and age, but I think some might be related to us having to spend so much time with his sister.  We're working on reassuring him and spending more time with just him. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  my daughter has been going through a series of temper tantrums and screaming rages. She is easily upset.  I don't know if it's follow-on from the surgery or her being sick. I hope she feels better soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment