Sunday, October 19, 2014

Clothing Swap Hosting

We had a clothing swap at my house today.  Thanks to dad and Uncle Bob for taking the children elsewhere so we could share in some food, wine, conversation and clothes.  

It's always amazing to see how many clothes we have that we don't need.  We had fourteen people today and everyone had at least one bag of clothes to share.   It's fun to select clothes, try them on and then say, "hey, who's is this?  I love it."  

We had some new friends that joined us and took some new finds home too.  I didn't have much to share this time, but I made out with some great finds.

The price is always right at the clothing swap...free.

The Big Boy Update:  "Hey look, I'm tickling my penis."    He was.   He made sure we saw.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Clothing swapper.   I held a clothing swap at the house today for some girlfriends.   My daughter got interested in all the people arriving and laying their clothes out on the various beds in the house (shirts here, pants there, dresses over there).   She went up to her room, got some clothes from her dresser and took them down to put on the master bed to "swap" with the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment