Saturday, November 2, 2013

Going to Sleep

It's been a long day. I had busy children and then a baby shower to attend and then we hosted a social for the families of our children's classes. But the day is over and the marathon is hours away and I'm going to sleep.

I hope I'm recovered from the virus. I suppose I'll fond out in the morning. 

The Big Boy Update:  he went to a baby shower today and spent time in the kids room with some new friends. At the end of the shower he declared that,"Evan is my best friend."  Evan seemed like a nice boy. He knew all the ABC's in a row, which is a good skill to have

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Works well. I was told today by one of my son's teachers that my daughter works well and focuses on task all day during school. My son does 't have that level of concentration yet. Although, he doesn't like to wash his hands for hours on end at the sink like my daughter does.

No comments:

Post a Comment