Saturday, June 13, 2020

It’s Saturday

Actually, it's not.   I fell asleep and forgot to write a blog post before I did.  I had a migraine headache—something I thankfully don't get often.   Mt husband made dinner and then he and the children went to the pool for a second time (we had also been first thing in the morning) and I lay back down because my headache was only partially gone.

So not it's Sunday and I'm writing back to back posts.   I'll finish this meager post and see what I have to say for tomorrow, er, I mean today, after I finish this.

The Big Boy Update:  My son has been enjoying a surfeit of screen time now that school is out.   It's not going to last the whole summer or even a part thereof, but we're letting him binge for now; he worked very hard at his schoolwork for all the long weeks we had school at home.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles: When I got up this morning (well, yesterday morning) I realized we had twenty-five minutes before our early pool reservation.  I went upstairs and told my daughter, who was still in bed but awake and listening to an audiobook.  She jumped out of bed, got breakfast, put in her drops, and was ready with her bathing suit on with ten minutes to spare, wanting to get in the car and chiding us for not being ready yet.   Right now she lives for the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment