Friday, June 19, 2020

Another Kind of Helicopters

The Big Boy Update:  My son didn't care about us seeing him naked until some time relatively.   It got worse and worse until, in the end, he was worried people might be thinking about possibly glancing at him as he changed clothes. He was so annoying at the end of this period because he was always assuming people were looking at him, even though they weren't looking in his way many times.

My husband and I started to tease him in recent months that his penis was out and he forgot to protect it and we had caught a glimpse. Then, just a month or two later, my son went full circle, intentionally getting undressed in front of us and calling attention to his nudity with dancing and words to that effect.

My husband and I have tried additional levels of reverse psychology, saying oh no, his penis is visible and what are we going to do, we're seeing all of his penis all the time.    He's beat us there too, dancing even more and attempting to do the "penis helicopter" I told him about.

I'm not sure, but I think I liked the embarassed stage more.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter has been incredibly patient with me today as I completed things on her father's day present she can't do.   We have more to do, but we'll finish by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment