Wednesday, June 24, 2020

In Closet Preparation

My son wanted to clean out the bonus room closet sometime back.   It's been a bit of preparation work to get where we wanted to store things together across rooms and closets.    It was a big job, but now that my children have things ready in their rooms, we're going to go through the massive mess that is the bonus room closet tomorrow.

I can't stay awake.   This happens sometimes.    I'll have to finish this story about what happened as we went through one hugely wrecked closet.  I'm off to sleep for the night.

Excitement Abounds:  Morgan is back and was able to help us out watching the children while the adults needed to be out of the house.  The children kept a reasonable distance and most of the time we were gone, we saw them ni.  My daughter was so excited about it/


No comments:

Post a Comment