Thursday, June 18, 2020

Brown to Blonde

I had the dog groomed yesterday and it reminded me of how much she's changed in color since we got her at eight-weeks-old.   She has baths from time to time here, but there's nothing like the lightness of her short-cut, clean fur.  

Here's what she looked like the day we got her:



It took over a year for her to stop growing the darker colored puppy fur but now that she's full-grown, she's at her final color.    I couldn't get her in a natural pose tonight for this picture.  Dogs don't know how to smile and say 'cheese' for the camera.   She thought she was in trouble because I was holding the phone up towards her.   Still, you can see the whitish blonde hair she now has.  Even the ears gave lost all but the final remaining bits of grey hair.











Interestingly enough, her skin color is very dark in many areas of her body but it doesn't seem to affect the color of her visible fur though.

The Big Boy Update:  I asked my son how he slept in his new bed last night.  "Like a baby" he replied as he sat down to eat his breakfast.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter worked on her Father's Day present more today.   We figured out a few things that needed an engineering solution.   She wanted to use a glue gun to solve everything.   We did find solutions and I think she was very happy some of them involved the gule gun,

No comments:

Post a Comment