Saturday, February 15, 2020

Lightsaber

The Big Boy Update:  Today, my son build his own lightsaber at Disney.   There were options for all the segments with choices based on what characteristics you want to be imbued in your lightsaber.   Here is my son studying the options prior to going in at his appointed time:



The options he was reviewing were:





He decided to go with Peace and Justice but then added a red crystal at the end, which was for the dark side.   I'm not sure what that means overall, but it's too late now, we have a Jedi in the family now.   We can hope he will fight for peace and justice for the rebels and not the Empire.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter told me this morning, "I'm sad because I don't have a long enough name."  She told me and then repeated her request this evening at dinner with Mimi, including specific spelling, that she wanted to be now called, 'Reesey Bom Bom'

No comments:

Post a Comment