Friday, July 26, 2019

The Trip Went By In A Flash

We’re finishing our packing tonight and getting ready for bed.  My spacebar is acting up and therefore this post is going to be short, as that’s what my patients is right now.   As we were getting ready for bed, my daughter told me,   “the trip went by in a flash.”

It’s been a long several weeks of vacation.   All fun, but all a change in routine. My daughter starts school on Monday so the hectic does’t stop for a few more days.   We leave early tomorrow morning to drive home.

The Big Boy Update:  My son and I were getting dressed for bed together tonight.   He looked over at  me and said, “you have a boob stain.”  I told him the words he was looking for were “tan lines”.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles: Sydney taught my daughter how to make bracelets from little rubber bands.   She really got it at the end of the night.   I have the rubber bands at home, I told her, and she should make more when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment