Wednesday, January 23, 2019

My Left Eye

My left eye is dry.   I keep blinking and it’s not getting any better.   I think it’s because I’m tired and I’ve been staring at a spreadsheet of medical bills.  I’m trying to close out our 2018 non-reimbursed medical expenses list and my left eye has  rebelled and said it’s had enough of numbers for the night.   So I’m writing a short post.  I’m ready for bed.

The Big Boy Update:  My son wants an iPhone.  We talked about several reasons it didn’t make sense to have one at this age.   First, it was expensive, second he didn’t have many people to call  because none of his friends have a phone and third, you have to be able to keep it on you and not lose it.   The argument that his pockets weren’t big enough to fit an iPhone interestingly enough seemed to be the most compelling reason to him as to why he didn’t really need a phone.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My husband was reading some vacation questions to the children tonight.  One was, “would you rather take a ride in a hot air balloon or a helicopter?”  My daughter answered immediately with hot air balloon.   Her reasoning?  “Because hot air balloons are always beautiful like red, orange and yellow."

No comments:

Post a Comment