Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Some Days...

Some days I’m just too tired to write this blog.   I got a lot accomplished today, but I ran out of energy and don’t have enough umph left to enumerate my numerous accomplishments in the realm of cleaning up and organizing my house and my children’s wardrobes.  

Tomorrow my husband joins in the ongoing organizational battle starting with the garage.  I know he must be thrilled at the thought.

The Big Boy Update:  My son is the cat on the right.  Distraction is his super power.  This picture always makes my son laugh.  He calls out, “shiny!” when we're trying to get him focused and he's distracted on something else entirely.



The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  In the picture above, I am pretty sure my daughter fits the personality of the cat on the left.

Training: I ran five miles today.  It was cold, but not so cold as I had to pretend to oversleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment