Saturday, February 6, 2016

46

Today is my birthday.   I am tired so I’m going to make this short.  I had a wonderful day with some of my girlfriends.   I spent several hours at the fitness room in the morning.   We all met at a hotel/spa and had lunch and then massages.    The ladies returned home, changed and then we met our husbands at a restaurant.   It was a good day of friends and fun.   And bundt cake.   They got me mini bundt cakes for my birthday and they were delicious.

The Big Boy Update:  My son continues to be challenged when it’s time to make a transition.   He can’t put the iPad down to do something else, even if he wants to do that something else.   It’s been causing lots of conflicts between him and us as parents.   We’re working on ways to help him transition, but we have a long way to go.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:   My daughter’s vision is very poor, but she can see some things.  I have been surprised what she can tell on the ground.   She can avoid all the lines on the concrete, mall floor, etc.    She likes playing the game where we avoid stepping on the lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment