Friday, October 4, 2013

The Most Tiring...

We had a very rough run today for an unexpected reason.  If I wasn't so tired I would explain more because it's an interesting situation.  For now, I'm going to try to go to bed as soon as the children are asleep to give my body time to recover from four-and-a-half hour run in which I lost six pounds of water weight.

The Big Boy Update:  He saw realtor balloons at our neighborhood entrance and told me it was someone's birthday.  When I asked him who's birthday it was, he told me it was our street's birthday.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  We have some necklace beads from New Orleans that our neighbor's got as a gift on their recent trip.  My daughter is very fond of wearing one, two, or even six of them at the same time.

Fitness Update:  21.1 miles, which isn't our longest distance, but was definitely our most lengthy and tiring run.  Going to bed to recuperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment