Saturday, October 5, 2013

Auction Kickoff

I'm still tired from yesterday, but it's been a busy day and I'm just getting to this blog post so I'm going to make it quick and go to bed.  We went to a corn maze, played in a bounce house, played in a sand box that wasn't sand but was dried corn kernels.  We rode on a hay ride without hay to a pumpkin patch and picked our own pumpkins.  We shot corn out of a cannon at collegiate signs and missed entirely and we got nearly lost in a corn maze.

And it was all fun.

Then, my parents came over and watched the children while my husband and I hosted an auction kick-off event for our school's annual fund.  We had a very productive meeting with a group of parents who are passionate about raising funds for the school.  We came up with many exciting ideas that I hope will ultimately turn into money raised.

The Big Boy Update:  He is non-agressive and a complete gentleman when he's been given an outlet for his "need to move" as his teacher called it.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  She is very independent.  At the farm today she wasn't attached to us, her family.  She would happily go and explore the various play areas, including large slides that required help from people to get her down.  Also, she ate dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment