Saturday, June 29, 2019

Long But Fun

It’s been a long day, preparing for and then having the party.  We knew everyone but one person from out of town and the group was a fun bunch.  It’s late though and I’m tired.   I’ll write more tomorrow after we get the house cleaned up.

The Big Boy Update:  My son was helping make wine glass charms yesterday but was moving rather slowly, taking twenty minutes on a single charm that should have taken about two minutes to pick out and string up.   When I mentioned it he said, “I’m not done with it.   Art is a great sport."

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  Gaddyn asked my daughter if she knew what she looked like.   My daughter said, “not really.”   Then she got up on the counter and looked in the small 12X magnification mirror I have stuck to the main mirror.   She tried very hard to see what she looked like.   She didn’t comment on what she saw though.

No comments:

Post a Comment