Thursday, January 28, 2021

Rebuilt

Tonight is going to be short and short.   I don't know about sweet.  I rebuilt two extruders on two printers today, which was a good exercise as they require periodic maintenance and I learned some things about one of my newer printers.  But I'm tired and I want to go to bed.   That's it.   That's all I've got.

The Potato Update:  We have a massive potato in our house.  There is a blanket that's stitched up all around except for a small opening a child can fit into.   My children stuffed every blanket they could find into it today, a partial snow day here, even though there was very little snow.  It is heavy and hard to move.  But they're thrilled to roll it around.  As long as it's out of the walkways, that's okay with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment