Friday, January 29, 2021

Mods Teeth and Hair

My husband and I are making some modifications to the mechanical room, that was then the pinball and workshop room and is now generally referred to as the print room.   The modifications are mostly a new rack we're adding in place of a table, but there has been a lot of things that had to happen to get everything finished.   It's still not finished.  It's a good thing tomorrow is Saturday.  My back is sore.

The Big Boy Update:  I don't know how to cut hair.   The only hair I've cut is my son's during COVID-19. My husband had me help with his one time, but he knew what to do.  My son's I just sort of winged, basing what I did on how I'd seen people cut hair in salons.  Now, my son only wants me to cut his hair.  He was in a hurry last night and I wasn't sure if I'd done a truly bad job or a sort of bad job.   This morning after a shower and sleeping on it, it looks like it always does when he's gotten it cut.  Well, not that professional, but not bad either.   Fortunately for me, he has wavy hair that hides my lack of skill. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter fell on the coffee table yesterday and her bottom tooth went entirely through her lip.   All the way kind of ouch.   We asked our next-door-neighbor, who is our dentist, to check on her and he confirmed our suspicions.   The tooth hadn't moved and wasn't wiggling.   The tissue was a fairly clean cut.   She was uncomfortable for a bit but amazingly is eating and doing everything she normally does.  It could have been worse.  I'm very glad it wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment