Thursday, July 5, 2018

Wardrobe Changes: 0

We went with friends to see Imagine Dragons in concert tonight.   It was hot but the concert was good.   It was my childten’s first concert.  My daughter fell asleep part-way through and my son got interested in the boy in front of us who was playing on a phone.

I’ve been to a lot of concerts.  The bigger they are, the larger the production, the more wardrobe changes there sometimes are. But not always. Tonight’s concert required only one pair of black shorts for the lead singer, Dan Reynolds.   Simplicity.

We’re stuck in traffic and I’m too tired to write more, on my phone, in the car.   An interesting thing happened though at the concert ooo have to write about tomorrow.

The Big Boy Update:  Uncle Bob messaged me this morning, “I just heard from downstairs, “Reese, you’re hurting my feelings. You’re hurting my feelings, now shut up.”

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  my daughter couldn’t see the musicians or the stage really but she liked the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment