Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Migraine

I wish I understood why I get migraines.  Sometimes I can figure out why because there’s a big looming pointy object of stress that must be colored glaring red or something because of the discomfort it causes me.    Then at other times I get a headache and look all around and see nothing but serene horizon in all directions and wonder if something is hiding.  

Regardless the reason, I have a headache tonight.   Today my neck hurt a lot and my arm was going numb.   Maybe it was related, I’m not sure.  

At any rate, I’m going to bed now and hopefully tomorrow I will be chipper and will have forgotten all about the discomfort of yesterday.  

The Big Boy Update:  My son was being assisted by Nana and Papa and my husband in building a model car the other day while we were on vacation.   There was one part that was apparently tricky because the adults were discussing it.   My son settled the matter by saying to Nana, “let a professional do it.”

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:   My husband told the children on the wet playground, “okay guys, you’ve got ten minutes.”  Immediately my daughter slipped and got her pants wet.   She very crossly said in a whiny voice, “that’s why I don’t like it when you give me ten minutes!”

No comments:

Post a Comment