Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Out-Energized

Some days I have a lot of energy, hopefully those days coincide with the days my children are out of school like on the weekends.   Some days I don’t seem to have the ability to keep up with them.   Today has been one of those days.

The title of this post, out-energized, isn’t about my children though because they can always top me when it comes to energy and enthusiasm.   Today I’m talking about my in-laws.   They seem to have their own fuel cell, battery pack, tank of gas, etc.   I don’t know how they do it, but I love it when they come to visit, as without a doubt, do my children.

Fireworks are going off in the front yard now and my daughter is crying so I’ll be back tomorrow, hopefully with more energy, to write about another day.

The Big Boy Tiny Girl Snaps Update:   You know those snaps that you throw on the ground around about Fourth of July time that make a bang?   This morning my children must have gone through five boxes apiece with my mother-in-law and they had a blast.   My daughter tonight with the louder fireworks noises however isn’t so thrilled.    Maybe she’ll like the sparklers, sounds take her aback more than other people with her diminished vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment