Thursday, September 14, 2017

I Got Distracted

I had some sort of plan for a blog post tonight but my husband and I got distracted with this new craft die cutting machine that came in the mail today.   It turns out he and I were both thinking about getting one for different reasons.   Let us just say that ladies weekends with my girlfriends can be expensive when we get to talking.

So far tonight we did the exciting project called, “calibration”.   It was interesting once we figured out there was an important step we were missing.   But now it’s late and I’m tired so tomorrow I’ll try to remember what it was I was going to talk about tonight.

The Big Boy Update: My son got in trouble before bed tonight.   He went out on the front porch in an effort to run away but didn’t make it much further than the bottom step.   A minute or two later he came in and said he wanted to get the ukulele so he could make a wish on one of the stars.   We went upstairs and got the ukulele.   He went outside and was shutting the door when he said, “I want everyone to hear my wish.”   My daughter and husband were doing tooth brushing but I said I’d listen to his song.    For a bit he had a really nice song and strumming going but by the time I pulled out the cell phone to take some video I had missed it.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter had superhero day at school today.  I found out about this late but I was able to order it to arrive on time.   Only it didn’t.    We had to make up a costume for her today which included her special custom “R” cape from Aunt A.    Her costume of Wonder Woman arrived this afternoon and for the rest of the evening she wore the costume, including the slick red knee-high boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment