Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Spring Outing

My husband and daughter went to the Spring Outing at a camp at the beach recently.   My daughter wrote up all the things they did over the weekend.









The Big Boy Update:   My son asked me on the way to school, “do roads go on a human trip?”   It took me a minute to figure that one out.   

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:   My daughter has been bored in the cab coming home lately.   She has a watch we use to keep GPS location on her that has limited calling ability.   My mother was trying to call here over the past several school days to no avail.   One day she forgot her watch and then for two days she just didn’t realize Mimi had called.   It turned out her phone had been put in silent mode so calls weren’t coming through.   Today, though, the game was on.   I don’t know what transpired but my daughter was hot on the trail of talking to Mimi.   She accidentally called me twice (she can’t see what she’s pressing on the watch) and when she realized it was me she hung straight up without even saying goodbye.  When she got home she was on the phone with Mimi still.   It would appear she was well-entertained on the ride today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment