Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Clog

I have a clog in my 3D printer.   It's been clogged for half the day and at this point I'm nearly an expert at taking the printing head apart and putting it back toghther.  I still don't have the problem solved though, which is highly, I repeat, highly annoying.   So this is a short post on account of I have the printer all in pieces and I'm not sure what my husband's going to think of things, or my ability to do surgery on it when he comes downstairs. 

The Big Boy Update:  My son had his first day of school today.  He's in a classroom that had twenty-five students last year, the largest class ever for that level.   Today, there were nine students in the classroom with two remote for health reasons.  I believe two more will be starting in a few months, but I'm not sure when that'll be. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter finds out if her brailist is having a boy or a girl on Friday.   She is very excited that her friend is going to have a baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment