Monday, September 24, 2018

The Fun Run, By My Daughter

My daughter came home with some more writing work today.   Here’s what her school’s “Fun Run” Boosterthon fundraiser was like from her perspective:




The Big Boy Update: My son and I were eating breakfast together the other morning when he asked me, “Mom, what would happen if they had to cancel leap year?”   We had a conversation about how long it took our planet to do a full revolution around the sun and why every four years we added a day to the calendar to account for the partial day we needed to get back to the same starting point.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles: On the way home from school today my daughter asked me if she could please have a sleep over at her cousin, Olivia’s, house.   I told her Olivia was off at college right now but I’d let Uncle Dale and Aunt Rebecca know she wanted to come see them when Olivia was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment