Sunday, June 12, 2016

I Ran

I got out of bed this morning and went for a run with my friend.   This in and of itself shouldn’t be a big surprise to anyone, seeing as I’ve done a lot of running and reporting of my running over the past several years.    Two weeks prior I swam/biked/ran in a triathlon, which was nice.    The thing is, I haven’t done anything since that triathlon.

That’s two whole weeks without any exercise, which was nice.    Two weeks isn’t that long, but it seems like a long time in my mind.   Did I lose muscle?   Will I be tired as I run?   Will I even remember how to run?

This makes no sense, but on many days my mind doesn’t make sense.

The Big Boy Update:  My son asked my husband yesterday, “what does ‘yoo foah’ mean?”  My husband didn’t know what he was talking about so my son made it more clear by saying, “you know, U-F-O”.   Where did he hear about that, I wonder?

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:   My daughter had such a good time spending the night with Mimi and Gramps on Friday she has asked them if she can spend two nights next time.   Mimi and Gramps:  we’re all for it if you are.

I Still Remember How To Run Update:  Six miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment