Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Filet of Spice Drops

It's late, I'm tired and I want to go to sleep so I'm cutting this one short tonight.   I have a hitch in my esophagus in which I collect things.   Namely food, but from time to time medication which can be a literal pain if you can't get it unstuck.  Medications dissolve and go away relatively shortly.  Most foods don't dissolve.   They can lie in wait in my throat and come back as surprise flavors later in the day.

I get flavors most people have only wondered about, like today's combination of steak and spice gumdrops candy.  It wasn't as bad as you might imagine, but I'm accustomed to unusual combinations by now.   Maybe it will be the next Jelly Belly flavor...but I doubt it.

The Big Boy Update:  My son is adjusted to going to bed at a reasonably hour now
The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter isn't falling asleep at five-thirty anymore.   Just in time for Daylight Saving's too.

No comments:

Post a Comment