Monday, April 22, 2019

Rapid Fire Night

  1. I have a migraine so it’s short, succinct updates on little things tonight.  
  2. My father had a stint put in his aortic valve today.  All went well.  He’ll be home tomorrow.   I don’t believe in my entire life my father has ever spent a night in a hospital.
  3. The dog continues to grow.   She likes to spend time under our bed, but she doesn’t really fit any more.   
  4. There is one bush that has “sticky” leaves that affix to the dog’s fur.   She isn’t in direct contact with the bush, but the leaves from. last season still blow around and get stuck to her.   I would guess I pull out forty or more leaves a day in her fur.  She’s a magnet for leaves.
  5. The dog wants to stay up in the room with the children at night.   She doesn’t want to come out—until she does.   When she does, she whines at the door until my daughter wakes up and lets her out.
The Big Boy Update:  Today was sharing day after spring break for my son’s school.   He took in pictures from our trip to Maui and enjoyed showing them to his classmates. 

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter was very happy to be back at school today after track out break.   She had two substitute drivers though.  The one who brought her home said, “she talked the whole time!”  That’s my girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment