Saturday, April 27, 2019

Azkaban

We went to the symphony with my in-laws tonight.   We knew it was Harry Potter music but we didn’t realize it was the Prisoner of Azkaban movie playing on the screen above the symphony while they played music and had singers sing along to the entire movie.

My children hadn’t seen the movie before.   They’d seen the first two, so this was good timing.   I hadn’t seen the third movie in a long time so for me it was a nice refresher.   I loved the third movie with the Time Turner and some of the other plot points.   It was a good movie all around.

We got in late, almost eleven o’clock.   Everyone’s tired.  I need to wrap this up to go and help save my daughter’s stuffed animals from the dog, whom she wants to stay in their bedroom for the night.

The Big Boy Update:  My son loved the movie/symphony tonight.  We talked about it in the car on the way home.   I think he wants to go back next year for the fourth movie.

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter told me in the car today, “Everyone eleae’s nana isn’t as good as mine is to me. But don’t doubt that I like ma and pa.”  This came up in relation to Madison’s grandparents, who are called Ma and Pa.   She told me this wasn’t about Mimi and Gramps though, who are also the best to her, she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment