Sunday, October 13, 2019

Biking Biking Biking

"My eyeglass lens fell out again."  [Dad takes glasses off to be glued again while Reese writes this blog post]

Today Reese rode her bike a lot. (You do the punctuation, mom.)  First, she biked dooooown the road to Madison's house (be sure to say 'dooooooooown, mom).  Then she biked as fast as she could, then she rode back to her house and then to Bryna's.

To get to Bryna's she had to turn left.  She had a steep driveway.  I mean very steep.  So you bike up it, it's very steep going up, she turned around and went very fast down the driveway, and then rode back to her friend, Madison's, house (and didn't even turn in to her driveway).  

Ow! (Don't write that.  I was about to floss my whole mouth and I flossed the tooth that fell out last night.) I'm going to bend my flosser.   Back to the story...

What was the last sentence you wrote? [rereads last sentence] 

Madison's driveway wasn't as steep, but it was steep.   When she turned around she got speed, but not as much speed as Bryna's.  A car came.  It was Kevin and Molly and Madison,  And then Madison and me played.  Do you think they're really going to like this?

After we played I went to my Y-Guides thing.   I did a Y-Guides meeting.   Are you liking the blog post so far?

Then I knocked on Madison's but she couldn't play so I rode my bike.  It's in the evening and I'm wet because it's raining.  It's getting dark so I go really slow.  I go faster uphill.  Then Matisse and mom came out.  

Then my mom moved the stake closer to the driveway.  Then Matisse got to move farther in the driveway.  Mom moved it because all the mulch was gone at the tree so Matisse couldn't get to the tree.  We didn't want Matisse to get to the tree because with the mulch not there Matisse was getting dirty and had to have baths every single time she went outside.  

Then I biked some more.  I got soaked so I went inside soon.  I had a KitKat and then helped my mom write the blog post.   The End.

The Big Boy Update:  My son went to a birthday party at a roller skate rink today.  He was a gentleman to every one of his classmates, including letting them have some of the few arcade game tokens when they asked if he could share because they'd spent all of theirs.   He and I spent a lot of time together and had a very enjoyable time throughout.   He seemed happy to have me around with him and his friends.  

The Tiny Girl Chronicles:  My daughter had her Y Guides meeting at the house here today.  It was the first time she's hosted her friends.   She and her father made cookies (which were delicious), had snacks for her friends and a craft to do.   She greeted her friends and showed them to the meeting area.  She was a lovely host


No comments:

Post a Comment