Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Fourth Of In Bed

There was celebration across the country.   I celebrated in bed almost all day long.  My favorite thing was the Geography Now YouTube channel's video on the United States.   He's been creating excellent videos about countries one at a time for ten years now.  His videos are so good they're used in classrooms in some places.   

In all this time, he hasn't done his home country.   I wondered how the video would cover everything and if it would receive negative feedback.   It was just right and it has been very well-received.   It was an hour long, but well worth the watch.   Especially if you're stuck in bed on the Fourth of July. 

The Children: are scared of me.   My daughter asks every time she hears my voice, "do you have your mask on?!"   If I don't and she's coming in the room or if I'm eating I tell her.  My son just makes a big display of sucking in a big breath and running away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment